Thursday, November 23, 2006

gross

omg omg omg !!! i juz discovered d grossest (is thr even such a word? it looks abit weird...) thing on my dressin table juz a min ago!!

my wicker-esque/grass/straw-weaved baskets whr i put my lil bottles of stuff n also d bigger one whr i keep FACE COTTON juz totally grew FUNGUS !!! or mold or wuteva... but im pretty darn sure they belong to Kingdom Fungi coz they freakin dispersed SPORES ALL OVER MY TABLE!!!

fuck u humid air.. for bringin life to those fuckin spores who were juz being harmlessly dormant...
omg... now i either need to throw them out.. or sun-dry them n scrape those ..arghh.. fungus off of d baskets.. coz i dun really wanna throw dem out. they're nice.. n ju gave them to me. ew ew ew...

ellie mentioned thr was kinda some growin on them but i didnt realise they were dat gross! so its not as big as assy poo's mushroom but its juz GROSS....

ur lucky i dont haf a pic of it.. its too ewwie...

4 comments:

Ai Ming said...

hahhahahahha
DAMN
u have fungi anyway. haha
BUT NO ONE CAN BEAT HAVING MUSHROOM GROWING IN THE BATHROOM!!!!
wooo~


I WIN

- xinli - said...

if u wanna make it a competition abt whos got d gross-er fungi, i'd rather lose. thank u!..

p.s. i think sum1 cursed us wif d "fungi-growth-in-odd-places" curse!! they'd def got sumthin against us. we need to check it out b4 more fungi is found.....

Ai Ming said...

YESH YESH. we have to!
before we have fungi growing ON us.

damn
the image of worms in the breast came into my brain again
curse my filthy imagination
i'm so dead. the image is mounted into my brain forever!

- xinli - said...

ew ew!!! now my arm hair is all standing... well no really standing... they're not strong enuff to stand coz they're too heavy. lol.. but EW.. like lotus seed EWEWEWEWEWiEEE