Sunday, January 21, 2007

stupid kid

i went shopping for cny today at jusco wif mom n bro...
i bought some stuff...
mom bought some stuff...
bro bought some stuff...
but dats not d point.

d point is... when my mom n bro were picking out his sch shoes in bata (cos his feet grow like green bean shoots-as in fast, not long n taugeh-ey... he bought a size 7 for pete's sake!), i stood around holding evryone's shopping bags n i was kinda blocking d little aisle. den i felt sumthin scratchin my ass. so i turned around fully xpecting to c a kid wanting to cross d aisle i was blocking, but i saw this kid, i'd say he was 4 or 5 standing behind me holding one of those 2B noris staedtler pencils we used to use for shading d objective answer sheets in exams

oh u know, this ol' thing

my exact words were " excuse me? "
n all he did was look at me without the slightest flinch n replied ever so defiantly...almost in a berating tone...
his exact words were " wo zai hua dong xi! "

WTF la... im juz standing thr minding my own business n u come along n draw on my jean-clad ass AND u haf d audacity to scold me?! so ur probably not even 6 yet... dat doesnt mean u can go around drawing on evryone's ass n behave like u haf evry right to do so! like i'm wrong for turning around while ur creatin ur imaginary masterpiece. geez, kiddo. i juz walked off totally speechless. when i turned around, he was drawing on d mirror.. den on some boxes... actually its not drawing, its uh..scribbling? kinda like d kid in 'the ring' u know, vigorous ups and downs. at least he had d sense to draw wif d wrong side of d pencil, i.e. d part wifout d carbon. so he didnt get anything dirty, but he got alot of things pissed off... i bet d mirror n boxes were pissed.

-give a pencil to a kid, n he draws on my ass-

No comments: