take today for example, they had a CNY performance during assembly n part of it was a wushu performance by some of d students... n thr was this kid in black n white who was really, REALLY GOOD at it. i was in total awe even though i watched them rehearse d day before. d whole get up wif shiny satin wushu garb makes it 10 times more awesome. he was doin somersaults n that whole twist, flip, kick n slap ur foot routine. cool. plus voonhee said he actually got gold in some wushu event in SUKMA2006, which he probably deserved since he's super geng! then there were other kids who were not so bad, n 1 skinny,short kiddo who was actually pretty good... but i still like d form3 kid in b&w best. too geng.
so now i know y i like child actors n crap, cos they're beyond greatness... here's a few of 'em
Hannah Dakota Fanning (born February 23, 1994)
the very pretty n elegant young lady who i think everyone knows already...
i luv watchin her act... its beautiful. but i cant very well elaborate on her filmography cos it'll take a few pages. but juz to name a few; CSI, ally mcbeal, malcolm in the middle, friends, i am sam, war of the worlds, uptown girls, etc. etc.... n CHARLOTTE'S WEB is coming out soon!
Noah Gray-Cabey (born November 11, 1995)
Gray-Cabey was born in Newry, Maine to Whitney Gray and Shawn Cabey. He started playing the piano when he was eighteen months old. (like wow!)
- 1st saw him in the sitcom My Wife and Kids (2001), playing a genius cum piano prodigy Franklin Aloyisious Mumford who uses long bombastic words n plays awesome music for his girlfriend.
- then i saw him on an old ep of 'Ripley's Believe it or Not!'(1999) whr he was featured as a child prodigy
- n recently on Grey's Anatomy whr he got his skull cracked open, while he was fully conscious mind u. oh oh.. n he had a gay couple as parents..N he was a genius thr too.
- At age four, he performed in several venues throughout New England and Washington, and journeyed to Jamaica for his first tour with the New England Symphonic Ensemble.
- plus he's the youngest soloist ever to perform with an orchestra at the Sydney Opera House
- and he fences! u know, d white suit sword fight thing...
- 48 Hours
- The Tonight Show,
- Good Morning America,
- Oprah Winfrey Show
- Lady in the Water (2006)
- CSI: Miami (2002)
Haley Joel Osment (born April 10, 1988) well, he's d same age as me... but i liked him when he was a kid, not now...
luved him in The Sixth Sense(1999) n A.I. !!!
He has played leading roles in Pay It Forward, Secondhand Lions. He is also notable for providing the voice of Sora, the protagonist in the Kingdom Hearts series (vid game)
n yep, if u've ever seen Forest Gump, u'll realise he's Forest's son who appears at d end of the show..
note: he's ugly now... n has been on trial for DUI n marijuana possession. eek.what's with these child stars? remember macaulay culkin from home alone?...aiyer~
anyhow... kids like these are amazing... esp those who dance hip-hop in music videos n crap..it's juz too adorable..!!!
- don't do drugs-