Tuesday, March 13, 2007

people, so predictable

bcos i was a lil pissed n i wanted to show dat i was really pissed so dat she would know that i was pissed n be sorry for making me pissed, i changed my nick to °» fuckin pissed off «° on my MSN, all these windows started popping up askin me y d heck was i so pissed...
for example :

*one phil - DiDa DiDa says:
wa li
*one phil - DiDa DiDa says:
wut happend?
*one phil - DiDa DiDa says:
y so pissed jiek

Who 1 play paintball? *Whack* *Thud* *Sizzle* *BOoM!!* says:
y so angry..
Who 1 play paintball? *Whack* *Thud* *Sizzle* *BOoM!!* says:
woah scary

[c=6][a=0]-kᇅk wεиĜ-[/c][/a]- says:
wei wei wei
[c=6][a=0]-kᇅk wεиĜ-[/c][/a]- says:
y so piss
[c=6][a=0]-kᇅk wεиĜ-[/c][/a]- says:
haiyo
[c=6][a=0]-kᇅk wεиĜ-[/c][/a]- says:
chill chill

jess says:
y so pissed off?

haih.. ppl r liddat...when they hear some1 is upset, they all go berpusu-pusu to see wuts wrong. not dat its bad... lolx

reminds me of dat time in sec sch when i started crying cos i was too darn geram wif evryone for not cooperating... den when i woke up from my head-on-arm crying stance, the whole effin class was there trying to cheer me up. haha.. thanx man. it still tickles me when i think abt it.

n anyway... does
°» fuckin pissed off «° really indicate dat i'm THAT pissed that ppl need to come ask me to calm down? cos im not really that pissed. juz so u know...lolx

-apples n oranges-

No comments: