Sunday, May 20, 2007

tagged by aiming

was browsing and happened to chance upon this.
ur not ignored!


LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Lim Xinli / a-li / mei / G.U.
Birth Date : 2nd april 1988
Current Status : single and ready to mingle (well not really. i juz thought its a good rhyme. lolx. will someone buy me the shirt which has those words on it. its cute )
Eye Colour : dark dark dark brown
Right of lefty : righty!

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : 100% chinese (there was a phase where i thought i was 12.5% japanese but it turns out the supposed japanese greatgranparent was adopted. darn...
My Fears : the ocean swallowing me up, being hated/forgotten, amputation...etc.
My Weaknesses : overwhelming lazyness and apathy
My Perfect Pizza : hawaiian delight...ever since i could remember

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : damn...
My bedtime : 1-2am or 3am on weekends
My most missed memory : everything in england, right down to the slush and mushed up cherry blossoms.

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : coke
McDonald's or Burger King : McDonald's but only because i don't really get to eat at BurgerKing
Single or grouped dates : huh?
Adidas or Nike : neither? i'm not much of a sports gear person.
Tea or Nestea : tea...chinese tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla : chocolate!
Cappuccino or Coffee : tea!!!

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : nooOOoOOO
Curse : occasionally
Take a shower : always. morning, noon and night
Think you've been in love : nope. sad innit?
Go to school : ehem.. of course. i'm like role model material ok? yeah rite.
Want to get married : yesh~ when's my prince gonna come get me? do i need to almost die or be poisoned or captured by fire-breathing dragons first?
Believe in yourself : sometimes too much. sometimes too little

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : yup yup...
Gone to the mall : who hasn't? its 2007, not 1800
Been on stage : couple of times
Eaten sushi : definitely... made some a while ago too! failure tho.
Dyed your hair : ...no.... i really wanted to... did someone steal my guts?

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : of cos. u know the one with rock paper scissors and the pixelated girl posing lying on her side... nintendo? can't remember. i never got her to finish stripping though...
Changed who you were to fit in : i tend to parrot ppl unconsciously, so yea. it always bugs me when i realise it myself.

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING
To be married : don't know yet.

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY/GIRL
Best eye colour : <> lolx aiming.. i think so too.
Best hair colour : rich brown and i'll throw in the texture for ya as well, soft curls... ala adam brody~
Short hair or long hair : short or medium. will all the long haired dudes please go away...especially you with the flowing rebonded locks.

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : typing what u just read
Hour ago : studying/blogging
4.5 hours ago : studying/sms-ing/lazing/tv-watching
1 month ago : routine crap. sch-home-sch-home-sch-etc
Year ago : lotsa time-wasting!

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : the vintage, retro and black&white photography
I feel : a neck-ache coming on
I hate : it when my lips crack and the fact that they have no colour AND the fact that STPM is SO NEAR!!!! [falls into depression]
I hide : things.
I miss : it when time passed so slowly and we lived by the days... now it seems to whip past by the week. its gonna be june soon.
I need : a chemical peel, my hair to grow faster so i can cut it again and to get a new life.

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
can i not?
u can consider yourself tagged if you want...


-come waste time with me-

No comments: