Friday, August 24, 2007

whirrrr

...says my cpu.

zZzzZZZzzZZZ .... says my bro.

sniff sniff... says my nose.

tick tock... says my clock.

it is now 0341 hours, 240807.
exactly 11 days 4 hours & 19 minutes to trials.
i have been confining myself to mind-numbing maths for the past 3 hours and 30 mins, working on a 3 hour paper.
what does that tell u about how absolutely prepared i am?
no worries. i shall be.
i have 11 days 4 hours & 18 minutes more.

the holidays are growing on me. i like having nothing to do...
sorta finished volume 2 biology. still have vol1 to go through.
chem is untouched. so's pa.
i have, so far, successfully grounded myself this whole week despite everything and everyone.

mom: wanna go jusco tmr n watch ratatouille?
me: no

ellie: wanna go watch rush hour 3?
me: no

mom: wanna go shopping tmr?
me: no

ellie: u know i have 4 free tickets from bla blaaa....
me: no

sigh.
my willpower is strong and for some reason, my placidity is increasing by the day.

i feel like melting into the wall...


-so blah-

No comments: