Tuesday, May 12, 2009

australia here i come!

 

WOOT

IMMA BE IN A PLANE ON THURSDAY

[BIG GRIN]

PSYCHED!

IT’LL BE MY FIRST TIME FLYING IN WHAT… LAST I WAS 8…

21 – 8 = 13 FUCKING YEARS!!

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT??

SO THIS IS KINDA LIKE HUGE FOR ME… THAT’S WHY I’M TALKING IN CAPS… ALTHOUGH IT SEEMS A LITTLE INAPPROPRIATE NOW. HAHAHA

HECK CARE LAH, I ALREADY DECIDED THIS WHOLE POST WILL BE IN CAPS SO IT WILL BE DON’T TELL ME THE TITLE ISN’T IN CAPS I KNOW THAT I JUST DON’T LIKE TITLES IN CAPS I DUNNO WHY. APPEARS AS IF IM SHOUTING AT YOU BUT REALLY I’M NOT :) THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH CAPS… MAYBE I SHOULD GO BACK TO BEING EXCITED?

YEAH.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY

FALALALALA LALA LA LA!

 

BUT I HAVEN’T PACKED YET.

AND I’M SCARED…

…THAT MAYBE I’VE DEVELOPED A PHOBIA OF FLYING IN THE 13 YEARS OF LAND-BOUND LIVING??? IT’S POSSIBLE. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE WAS NO TRAUMA OR TRIGGER?! WHO KNOWS??! SIAPATAU?! IT COULD HAPPEN!! I MIGHT HYPERVENTILATE INTO RESPIRATORY ALKALOSIS OR SEIZE OR RUN AMOK …OR YOU KNOW, WHATEVER PHOBIC PEOPLE DO!!! HOW THEN? HOWHOWHOW??

NOLAR… KIDDING. I’M NOT REALLY IRRATIONALLY PHOBIAPHOBIC I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE FUNNY. AM I FUNNY? I’M NOT?? OKAYLO… [DEJECTED]

BUT REALLY I AM A TAD WORRIED ABOUT STUFF NOT GOING SMOOTHLY :(

 

WAIT WAIT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ECSTATIC POST!!! ;D

 

WOOHOO!

TAKO & EBI, UNAGI & FUGU ARE COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG~!

KANI DON’T FRET, I WILL BUY THINGS FOR YOU KAY :)

 

MELBOURNE, AKU DATANG~!
HAHAHAHAHA

 

 

WILL BE GONE UNTIL 31ST MAY SO THERE WILL BE A SHORT HIATUS HERE ON WWW.ME-XINLI.BLOGSPOT.COM, NOT THAT YOU CARE… THERE ARE MANY OTHER THINGS MORE INTERESTING THAN ME.

 

LIKE… SAY…

 

SHIN CHAN! OMG YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS BUT IT’S IN CANTONESE SO IF YOU UNDERSTAND CANTO THEN BAGUSLAH BECAUSE IT IS SHITASS FUNNY LA CAN! 
PLUS I THINK IF IT WAS IN ANY OTHER LANGUAGE IT WOULDN’T BE AS FUNNY LO SERIOUSLY.

FIRST PART OF 14

IT’S A MOVIE SO ER IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE PATIENCE OR THE TIME JUST WATCH THIS PART. THE FUNNIEST SCENES ARE IN HERE :):):)


“…NGO LAM, NGO DEI YI DI YAT DENG KIU ZHOU DESTINY.
KEI SAT… NGO YI GING SAM SAM NGOI SIONG LEI LA BAYBEH…”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAWTFHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWTFWTFWTF

YAN SAI GAN GEH KUAI GUI NGO MM MIND.”

OOOO~ GAM MEI ZHUNG ZHONG.”

ROFLMAOUIDOTBRSICLMAOUIDA

(ROLLING ON FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF UNTIL I DIE ONLY TO BE REVIVED SO I CAN LAUGH MY ASS OFF UNTIL I DIE AGAIN)

BEST CHARACTER EVER! :D

 

OR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MORE EDUCATIONAL STUFF, THEN YOU CAN READ ABOUT THE 6 GREATEST BATTLEFIELD MINDFUCKS. UH HUH. PICK-UP ON MINDFUCKING SKILLS. BEATS READING SUN TZU’S ART OF WAR… NOT THAT I’VE READ IT… JUST SPECULATING :)

 

 

OR IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME THAT MUCH YOU CAN GO READ MY ARCHIVES LA [PERASAN] I PICKED SOME OUT FOR YOU…
TO READ: PISSED, ANIME PHYSICS, RANDOM
TO SEE PICTURES (ON HOLIDAY): SINGAPORE, LANG TENGAH, MALACCA, PD

 

 

THE OVERUSAGE OF CAPS HAS SEEMINGLY RENDERED EVERYTHING UN-SHOUTY AND UNEXCITED AND NOW SERVES NO OTHER PURPOSE THAN TO ANNOY YOU AND PROVE THAT I AM SOMEWHAT STUBBORN (OH AND I KEEP MY WORD).

(AND WHEN I SAY THAT I MEAN LIKE… SOMETIMES… HEHE)

 

 

EH WHY AM I DIGRESSING ANIKUAN (LIKE THIS)?

:)

SO KISS ME AND SMILE FOR ME
TELL ME THAT YOU’LL WAIT FOR ME
HOLD ME LIKE YOU’LL NEVER LET ME GO~

CAUSE I’M LEAVING ON A JET PLANE  (8) HAHA
DON’T KNOW WHEN I’LL BE BACK AGAIN (ACTUALLY I DO)
OH BABE, I HATE TO GO  (NO, I’D LOVE TO!)

 

OKAY OKAY WTF 5 AM IS UPON US (ME ANYWAY)

OFF TO PACK!!!

 

DON’T ASK ME FOR SOUVENIERS WTF
I WILL GET YOU ONE IF I GET YOU ONE. IF I DON’T, TOUGH LUCK.
DEAL WITH IT.
[MEAN]

 

TOODLES

 

-HOLIDAYDAYDAY-

6 comments:

vkuan said...

Bon voyage xinli,

you will be leaving on a jetplane and you know you have to come back here again singing" i'm coming home, to a place that i am not supposed belonged".

have fun dear.

Lisa ^^, said...

OMG. How come you get to go to Australia? How come you get to sit on a plane?? The last time for me was......NEVER.
Sigh.
No fair.
Anyways, will miss reading more posts from you. Ahaha have fun and take care.
And I don't care what you said, you HAVE to get me a souvenir. wakakakakka XD

jeewei said...

OMG!! the shinchan!! who gave you the link??? i sent it to jessmine coz it was way toooo funny not to share with her(shinchan freak).. hahahahhaa... i have it in my mp3 player!!!

xinli said...

vkuan,
nah i belong here as much as everyone :)
thanks for the wishes though and i will have fun!

lisa,
because.
always the best answer to anything.

jeewei,
who else? jesslyn leong lah.hahaha

vyvy said...

it's me!!!!!!! the cutest THING ever. hahah.. u going to aus for?alone? im in NZ too till 2nd of june..enjoy urself at AUS!!! i anticipate for ur aus pic.. heheh.see u babe

xinli said...

hello miss 'cutest thing ever'... ahah
i'm on holidaydayday :D with a friend.
u have fun in NZ too yeah!
:D:D:D