Friday, January 22, 2010

i feel like egg tarts

 

all squishy and sweet.

 

but instead i had a peanut butter, banana and honey sandwich…

all squishy and sweet.

 

it saddens me that i don’t blog like i used to.

it saddens me that people die.
it saddens me that things don’t happen as planned.
it saddens me that friends drift apart.
it saddens me that the pool is a patchy yellow.
it saddens me that i lose my nerve.
it saddens me that there is never enough time.
it saddens me that i don’t know.
it saddens me that friday classes don’t end till 5.
it saddens me that people hurt.
it saddens me that the perfect heels evade me.
it saddens me that i think too much.
it saddens me that i think too little.
it saddens me that bananas rot.
it saddens me that my skin heals too slow.
it saddens me that i can’t bring myself to study right now.
it saddens me that i am saddened by so many things.

and yet, i suppose life goes on.

- and it’s okay -

No comments: