Saturday, December 4, 2010

Salutations

 

Hi everyone, remember me?

No matter.

I’m here to tell you that I have just been diagnosed (by myself no less) with LPOM Syndrome and I have but an hour left to live.

Presenting with a spring in my step and careless abandon of notes, Last Paper On Monday Syndrome is evident. Other signs and symptoms include somnolence, delusion of finals completion, absence of pre-existing palpitations, excessive relaxation and incessant chatter.

The prognosis is pretty bad.

Since LPOM is a self-limiting condition, I have no choice but to ride it out. There are no established pharmacological or non-pharmacological treatments available. Hourly monitoring of vital signs and assessments of psychological condition have been ordered and will be carried out with no vigilance whatsoever.

Wish me luck.

 

- see you guys on monday -

2 comments:

Liz ^^, said...

OMG, I never knew it was a diagnosable disease, but I totally had the LPOM syndrome last month !!! And all the symptoms you just mentioned -- I suffered them too !!!!! >.<

But I guess I'm living proof that you WILL survive the LPOM syndrome. :D

YOU WILL SURVIVE !!!!!!!

xinli said...

dieeeeeeeeeee...
still hasn't resolved :(