Friday, January 13, 2012

Rising from the ashes...

... is a dragon, not a phoenix.

Soo... missed me?
I have.

Am in the midst of finals and surprise, surprise, here I am after a 7 month long hiatus. Why is it that we get distracted so easily when there are important things to do? Well I was flipping through my bookmarks and landed myself at this here place...

And *poof*, that's an entire hour gone.
Sigh, why am I such a joy to read?

So in light of my little trip down memory lane ( or erratic time travel more like, at the rate I was jumping back and forth between posts ) I have decided that... heck, this is too good of a space to leave dead. Even if nobody reads this anymore, I know that futurexinli would thank me for reminding her of the good times we had.

However, I have nothing of importance to say so that's all folks!

I will see you again sometime next week, maybe probably hopefully definitely =)

P.s. If you are a long time reader and punctuation nazi, you would realize that this post is all properly capitalized and everything... which was something I almost never did. And * trumpets *, this is because I'm blogging from my smartphone like a boss even though my laptop is less than a meter away. What can I say, the chicken shit is still relatively warm.

Now I just need to figure out how to align my random-phrase-sign-off to the middle like old times...

- mata kerbau -

2 comments:

Kong Irene said...

like finally. haha glad you chose NOT TO ABANDON this lovely memory lane. :D

can kelebek said...

Offers transportation services from home to home elevator Gebze there are, our company has now opened in Feb çayırova.
Here you get auspicious auspicious to everyone
Our services include:
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Yahya kaptan evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliye
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Dilovası evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
evden eve nakliyat
Çayırova evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
They thank you for your time